Friday, July 8, 2011

I am back, but knows for how long! It is hard in the summer, not because the kids are home (although that can be hard sometimes), but mostly because we have no real schedule. I don't seem to do very well with less structure to my days. I am trying to not worry about it and just be flexible, but it seems like I am never home at the right time to think about dinner since we are often taking off for spontaneous excursions. I guess I need to focus on crock pot meals but I can't seem to get it together enough for that, either.

We just got back from 6 days of camping. It was nice to have the pop-up for the extended time since we are usually just camping for a weekend. I had enough food and only had to get more ice and milk as the week went on. The weather was nice, apart from the day we arrived and the night before we left.

I am being summoned to play Lego Harry Potter, so I will have to tell more tales of summer later!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your summer, Jennifer! Save the schedule for the school year.
    Eagerly looking forward to your visit.
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete