Sunday, May 15, 2011



I don't know why I have this gum since I rarely chew it. It has been sitting around for quite some time! This morning I got up and went to exercise. It wasn't very busy for a Sunday, even though it was cold and yucky outside. Soccer game was cancelled due to rain. Things are looking pretty grim for the weather starting Wednesday again, just in time for field day on Friday. Hopefully something will change before then since it's more fun for the kids when it's at least a little warm! I guess it worked out well since it gave us some time to finish up Owen's Native American art project. Now he just needs to finish writing the report part. He has a bunch of facts, and just needs to organize it into a paragraph. It will be his last homework project for this year.

We also did our usual cleaning today, but a little more than usual since I'm getting ready to host bunco on Wednesday. It worked out nicely since my mom is arriving that night, also, so there are two reasons to clean!

We watched Despicable Me last night, which was cute. Owen said he didn't want to see it, but once it started he enjoyed it. He was hoping to watch a soccer game, but that is not as interesting for Declan, so I thought a movie would be better.

1 comment:

  1. I saw Despicable Me on the plane to Taiwan and liked it.
    See you soon.
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete