Wednesday, May 11, 2011



No coffee yesteray, but I had some Chai today at the Yak and Yeti restaurant.

Well, on Wednesday I wrote a nice long post, hit submit, and found out Blogger was down for maintenance, and only the first sentence of this got saved. Very annoying! I don't even remember now, since I guess after writing it down, it went out of my memory banks. I know part of it was about Dottie and getting a promising visit from some people the filled out an app for her. But, they got a bad vet reference, so it sounds like it isn't going to work out. Their other dog is not caught up with his vaccinations. I'm not sure it should matter that much, since I really only keep current with Tobey since he has to go to the kennel a few times a year. However, I can't even remember that last time kitty has seen a vet! she seems to be doing fine and is quite healthy, but she is indoor only, so I'm sure that makes a big difference. So, I am disappointed since they seemed like nice people that really doted on their other dog.

2 comments:

  1. How disappointing! They seemed to really like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only get D vaxed when she has to get boarded other than that I wouldn't bother. I never vaxed any of my cats in the past and they all lived nice long lives but they were indoor only so who knows. I keep reading how pet vaxes are overdone and not really safe for them anyway in chronic doses like was always suggested in the past. The vet we had in Boulder at Natural Animal was very conservative about them and was open to titer tests vs. giving them potentially unnecessary shots. I guess a person could argue a case. That is too bad if they are good pet parents otherwise!

    ReplyDelete