Tuesday, May 17, 2011



Looks like I will be drinking hot coffee for the foreseeable future. It has been rainy and cold for most of the last week. I'm only hoping that it will be somewhat o.k. on Friday for field day.

Today I went to my exercise class, and then took Dottie to the clinic for her follow-up. We had to wait a long time to be seen, which was kind of annoying. Once we got in, they decided to puncture the cyst and get it draining. I have to squirt the antibiotic cream into the hole, and also spray something on the top. Unfortunately for Scot, he will have to take over nursing duties while I am gone at the workshop this weekend! Her adoption is still up in the air, I guess. The guy called me today to see if I'd heard anything. I really wish they'd get over the whole vaccination thing. I think the personal references are way more important. I really don't think dogs need all those shots every year, but I guess that's a whole other debate.

I am trying to get ready to host bunco tomorrow night. Most of the big cleaning is done, and I just need to do the last minute rooms like bathrooms and kitchen. Unfortunately, it's early release from school tomorrow, so I have to try and keep the kids from messing up all my hard work. I don't think they will be able to play outside due to rain. Owen got his project done tonight, so he won't have to worry about it tomorrow since he will be out and about during most of bunco. Not sure if Declan will have soccer practice or not. We got the schedule for his Memorial Day weekend tournament, and he has games at 8 a.m. on Sat. and Sun. That will be tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment