Tuesday, March 8, 2011



Declan has been wanting to read Curious George a lot recently. We have a big hardback book which has a bunch of the original books in it, so of course, I had to bring out my childhood Curious George stuffed animal. He has held up well!

This morning I went to exercise class and that was about all the excitement in my day. I finished the 2nd disc of Nurse Jackie, and it looks like we're getting Breaking Bad for the weekend. We are hoping to go skiing on Sunday, so hopefully that will work out. I think the weather should be o.k., but I guess I need to call and reserve the ski lessons for the kids. I think Declan wants to try snowboarding this time, which is the opposite of what they said last time. Owen said he would wait and try snowboarding when we're in Oregon.

The lady called again about Dottie today, so hopefully her mom will be up on Thursday to meet her. I have my fingers crossed that she can go to a quiet one person home, since I'm sure she would be happiest that way. She does o.k. with the kids, but I'm sure she would rather be in a calmer atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment