Thursday, March 24, 2011



OK, this week has gone by fast. I guess I was thinking about trip preparations and nervous because I hadn't heard back from the foster person who agreed to watch Dottie. I ended up calling her and it was all fine. I guess some people are just not email people! Tuesday ended up being super windy, but still Owen's soccer practice was not cancelled. We went, but not many other kids showed up and they decided not to bother since you couldn't even kick the ball without it curving way off target. Luckily Wednesday was a little nicer, since Declan had soccer that night. Right after soccer, we went to the Pack meeting, which was a tour of a firehouse. I was afraid they might be bored since we have been to a few of these, but it ended up being fun and they got a cool goody bag and patch at the end.



Today I ended up helping at the library at Owen's request. His class his library today, but when I originally volunteered, I was working on Thursdays so I could only help during Declan's library time. Now that I have been moved to Wednesday, Owen asked if I could help when his class is there. I kind of forced him to check out a certain book I have been wanting him to try, so maybe he won't want me there next time! He did get one of his choice, too, though. Right when I was picking up the kids, it started to rain, then snow, so I figured Owen's practice would be cancelled again, but then it suddenly cleared up and the sun came out. It was still windy, but they toughed it out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I miss your posts!
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete