Thursday, March 17, 2011



That is my portable external hard drive. I was moving some things off my laptop to free up some space yesterday, but my computer wouldn't eject it, so I finally just had to unplug it. Hopefully it didn't do anything to mess it up.

I started my day in the school library, which was a little more hectic than usual for a Wednesday since a class was coming in at a different time than their usual and the librarian had some classes to teach. I went straight to the Apex afterwards to exercise, because if I let myself go home, I seem to never leave again until I have to pick up the kids. Then I spent a couple of hours just relaxing, knowing our evening was going to be hectic. We went straight from school pick up to piano, and then the kids had to get their homework/chore done before Declan's soccer practice at 6. I fed them early and then took them both to practice until Owen and I had to leave so I could drop him off at a scout meeting and head to bunco. Meanwhile Scot picked up Declan after soccer and then drove to the rest of the scout meeting. After all that, I didn't even win at bunco...



I had no school obligations this morning, so I headed to the 9:30 exercise class. The day started out pretty warm, so I decided to make some iced coffee for a change. It is cold and snow tomorrow, so I guess it will be the last iced coffee for awhile! I went to school a little early so I can do the STARS prizes from February. Then home to do piano/homework/chore before Owen's soccer practice. I am able to get a lot of reading done during these practices, at least, so I finished The Psycho Ex Game, which was o.k., nothing spectacular. I was excited to finally get The Social Network from Netflix, so hopefully Scot and I can watch it sometime this weekend. Tomorrow night we don't have any soccer, but it is the talent show, and Owen is performing a piano piece again. Looking over the list, it is mostly musical instruments, singing, or dancing. No less than three kids are singing Firework, which may be the only Katy Perry song that is G-rated, as required for the talent show...

No comments:

Post a Comment