Sunday, March 13, 2011



Friday I helped in the library, went to the Apex for a little workout, and then came home to call the dentist. I got an appointment to see them in them in the afternoon, knowing I couldn't go in until Tuesday otherwise. I guess there was an infection and it was draining into my cheek, causing the swelling. He did a few things, stuffed something that had been soaked in clove oil in my gum, and told me to come back on Tuesday. I am on antibiotics for the next 10 days, and it's a good thing I don't have trouble swallowing pills since those things are huge! The soreness is getting better, but there is still some swelling. I have been putting hot compresses on it as instructed. We had dinner at Qdoba and ended up getting all 4 meals for only $5 since I had so many reward points on my card, so that was a nice surprise.

Saturday we were up bright and early for our skiing trip. The kids were supposed to check in between 8:30 and 9:00, and luckily we made it there in time. After getting them checked in, Scot and I took off for the main trails and had a full day of skiing. We don't usually start so early, so we were plenty worn out by the end of the day. We went to the beginner area a little early and watched the last part of Declan's lesson. Owen was off somewhere else, but Scot did some runs with him after the class was done while I watched Declan practice more on the bunny slope. We were lucky since there wasn't much traffic and the ski resort wasn't busy at all, plus the weather was nice.



Today I took the kids to a birthday party at an indoor soccer place. They had fun getting to run around and play soccer for a few hours. We played at a nearby field afterwards with friends. After coming home we had to our Sunday cleaning, but the kids had time to play outside more, also, since the weather was so nice.

Scot and I finished out Breaking Bad disc on Saturday night, and I just watched Date Night while doing a little digiscrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment