Wednesday, March 2, 2011



This is from Tuesday. Today I had multiple cups of hot chai at the Indian buffet. Tuesday I decided to go to an exercise class and try to get my stamina up again. Luckily the regular teacher was about 15 minutes late, since 45 minutes of her class was more than enough for me! I will go again tomorrow since I am probably not going to be able to do my Wednesday night class right now, due to soccer. I went grocery shopping just before picking up the kids so I could make my veggie lasagna for dinner. We stayed to play for a little bit after school since the weather was so nice, and then Owen had a friend over while Declan went to their house to play with his brother. Nothing too exciting for the evening.

Today I was supposed to help in the school library, but I forgot that it is a CSAP testing day, some of which was done in the library, so I couldn't stay very long. I got ingredients for another crock pot recipe I want to try, but realized I would have to make it Friday instead. I took Dawn out to lunch as a thank you for helping me when I had my tooth pulled, so we had some yummy Indian food. I picked up the kids, dropped Owen off at piano, and then got the soccer stuff together since they both had practice at 5 p.m. Luckily Dawn was able to take Declan so I could drop off Owen. Scot picked Owen up while I went back to take Declan home. Luckily from here on out they will be practicing on alternating nights. My recorder group came over after dinner for one last practice before our play-the-recorder-month performance on Sunday.

I finished the 2nd disc of Big Love, and the last one will arrive tomorrow, along with Nurse Jackie, season 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment