Tuesday, February 8, 2011



I got a present from my mommy today! Well, yesterday, but the mail was really late and I forgot to check for it after dinner, so these were sitting out by the gate this morning. I also got a towel with a heart border, and the kids got some sticky foam craft things. Also pictured is the craft I made at the Stampin' Up party, and a new book I got from the library.

The Healing Minds people are coming tomorrow for our donation, and we have 3 garbage bags of clothes and two grocery bags of shoes to donate. It felt good to go through the closet and purge. I also steam cleaned the upstairs carpet and did two loads of laundry. The kids and I did a little Valentine craft after dinner, also. Tomorrow I am hoping to finally get to those Christmas/birthday thank you cards. The kids wrote theirs out a long time ago, so I am the one holding things up! It's early release at school, and I am helping in the library in the morning, so we'll see how much I accomplish. If it's not too cold, maybe we will look for a sledding hill since I think there will still be lots of snow on the ground. Owen's supposed to have a scout field trip, which was rescheduled from last week, so I hope it happens as we have moved his piano lesson two weeks in a row now.

1 comment:

  1. Just a little light reading for Valentine's Day? LOL Cute craft!

    ReplyDelete