Friday, February 25, 2011



Thursday I finally had a chance to do a little shopping. Since I just ordered a bunch of scrapbook pages, I needed an album or two to put them in. I wasn't impressed with the albums at Michael's, but I checked the Hobby Lobby ad and saw that all albums and pages were 50% off. I found some there that I liked, and got some refill pages, also. Since I was near Qdoba, I decided to have lunch there. Nachos, as usual! I decided to take the kids swimming after dinner Thursday night, since Scot was at bowling. It gave me a chance to finish up The Four Stages of Cruelty, just in time since it was due today and couldn't be renewed.



This morning I helped in the school library for about 1 1/2 hours, then went to Apex to exercise. It snowed a tiny bit and was very cold. Not sure what tomorrow will be like, but if it's cleared up, Owne has a little soccer training with his team. After I picked up the kids, we went to the store and then got take-n-bake pizzas for dinner. After we ate, Declan decided to do some of his famous dancing. He put in a CD from Owen's piano book but I told him we had better dance music CD's, so we ended up pulling out a Disco compilation. They liked some of those songs, so I pulled out a Madonna dance CD to see what they thought. Then I told them to pick out a CD they were curious about so they could hear some different things. Owen picked out Metallica, which he ended up liking, but Declan had his hands over his ears and was rolling on the floor in agony. We tried some other music to varying degrees of success. Between the two of us, Scot and I have quite a variety of music to choose from... Then it was bedtime, and Scot and I watched Modern Family from Wednesday. I checked out the next two books from the Uglies series, so I'm sure I will get through those this weekend since they are a fast read.

1 comment: