Sunday, February 6, 2011



Yes, today was the big day of the Steelers being in the Super Bowl. We woke up with a bunch of snow, so the kids shoveled the driveway. Declan wanted to go get a game for his DS, so he was motivated to clear out the snow so the car could get out. We headed over to the Super Bowl party around 2 p.m. The kids had fun playing, and we ate lots of yummy food. Owen was pretty upset when the Steelers lost because he thought he would get teased at school tomrrow. Hopefully it won't come up, but there seem to be a couple kids in his class that are thorns in his side.

Yesterday I had orchestra rehearsal, and then I met Scot to see True Grit. I liked it more than I expected. It's hard to get excited about westerns, but it was good. I also ended up going to a Stampin' Up party at the last minute, and had fun. We made a cute Valentine project and a card. I got some vinyl that works as a chalkboard. It's thin and you can stick it on the wall and write on it with chalk or liquid chalk.

2 comments:

  1. Is the vinyl a Stamping Up product?
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's part of their home decor line

    ReplyDelete