Tuesday, February 15, 2011



I had a chai tea latte today, just before dinner, actually. I told my friend from orchestra I would help set up her new printer if she got one, and it took longer than I expected. I tried one last time to get the software installed so the printer would actually communicate with the printer, but it took so long for the installation, I had to leave to pick up the kids from school. I told her to call and let me know what happened, and I could come back after dinner if it didn't work, but luckily the last time it actually went through and she was able to print some pages and everything. She mentioned that her husband had bought a new VCR/DVD combo machine, but was having trouble getting it to work, so I looked at it and realized he just wasn't putting the tv on the right channel. I guess he has little patience for those things, so he was ready to pack it up and return it (along with the printer!). He is in his 80's, so it's undertandable that he doesn't want to spend a lot of time trying to connect electronics. lol

I spent the morning drinking my throat coat with echinacea tea, although my throat is fine. I didn't have any Gypsy Cold Care, which is what I like for colds. The dentist called to confirm my appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to get it over with. I know I won't feel any of it, it's just the anticipation that bothers me, before they knock me out. It really isn't supposed to take very long, probably because the tooth is already fully erupted and there is only one being taken out. Luckily I have all Thursday to recover before the kids are home for the 4-day weekend. It turns out that Declan will have a scout field trip on Friday, so it will just be me and Owen at home. Then they have a birthday party Saturday, and we might get tickets to see a Lacrosse game on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment