Wednesday, February 2, 2011




I was playing around with photo actions for this photo and yesterday's. I love to use them, but they are a pain to load into Photoshop so I don't have that many. Declan has been asking to play Farkle, so we got a game going last night and finished tonight. I thought I was going to win, but he got some good rolls and managed to get ahead for the victory!

We have had a fun two days off, but tomorrow is back to reality since school was not cancelled for the third day. I am looking forward to some slightly warmer temperatures! Today we met some school friends at a bouncy place. We realized too late that we didn't have each other's cell phone, since she got held up and couldn't let me know. The kids were getting disappointed, but luckily they finally made it. Then we came home for the afternoon, got chores and homework done, and then off to the Apex for my TurboKick class. Scot picked Owen up so they could eat dinner before his scout meeting, and Declan came home with me after the class. Not an exciting day, but they weren't fighting or anything, so that is always a plus!

I am on Season 2 of the Everest show, wondering how Tim is going to keep going with a broken hand! I also got the Wall Street sequel for Scot and I to watch this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Brenna and I play Farkle too. It's our favorite "easy" game along with Pass The Pigs. LOL

    ReplyDelete