Thursday, February 10, 2011



This is from yesterday. I decided to try a new recipe from the slow cooker cookbook I got for Christmas. I picked one that was chicken and potatoes with balsamic vinegar. It also gave me a chance to try out the new crock pot. I didn't get it started as early as I had hoped, but luckily there was an option to cook it on high for only 3-4 hours, so it worked out.

It was an early release day, which means the kids get out at 1:10 instead of 3:40. I helped in the library for a little while in the morning, and then came home to get some things done before going back to pick them up. Owen had his tour of the Ball factory later in the afternoon, which he seemed to really enjoy. He was back just in time for me to pick him up and head to the Apex for my turbo kick class. It was nice to come home and have dinner be ready, which is always the beauty of the crock pot meal!

I started watching Benjamin Button, since it's on Netflix watch instantly now, and I had never been that motivated to see it. I'm glad that I didn't bother to see it at the theater. It seems kind of slow and rambling...

No comments:

Post a Comment