Thursday, February 3, 2011



My mom left behind some white chocolate pretzels at Christmas, and unfortunately, I have found them to be rather tasty! Luckily they will be gone soon. I have been so lazy and blah lately, I really don't need to have junk food sitting around!

The kids went back to school today, and ironically, we got snow most of the day, when we really didn't have any for the past two school days that were cancelled. Because of that, I didn't really run the errands I was planning on doing, and just went to school to drop off the STARS sheets for tomrrow's Friday folders and stopped quickly at the store to get the bag of popcorn Declan is supposed to bring for the 100th Day celebration on Monday. Owen had his piano lesson today since he was supposed to have that field trip yesterday, and I kept almost forgetting, since we never have it on Thursday! We had an early dinner so we could go to Declan's scout meeting. They all had to come up with a holiday, and unbeknownst to them when they started, they were going to get to vote on the favorite made up holiday. Well, Declan did Extra School Day as his holiday, and picked July 5th for the date, so needless to say, he did not get any votes! He was kind of upset, but I tried to explain that it was just for fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment