Wednesday, February 23, 2011



Trying to get caught up. Monday was a school holiday, and Owen ended up getting invited to a jumping place with one of his friends. She didn't have room to take Declan, so he and I went roller skating. Of course, my phone was acting up that day, so I told her to call me when they were done but then my phone wasn't working and I hadn't thought to get her cell phone number. Sometimes my phone suddenly gets really hot to the touch and won't hold a charge. I am guessing I should get a new battery, but it always seems to recover. I didn't skate with Declan since it was really crowded, but he had fun since his friend was there. I was lucky to get the day off from work, since it is no fun for the kids to have to be there with me all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment