Monday, January 17, 2011



From yesterday, once again. I forgot I had taken my photo with Declan's iPod, since it was handy, but then when I was all settled at the computer, I was too lazy to go up and get it to get the photo from it. lol I had forgotten about this iced coffee that I bought when I was getting the pomegranate juice for my birthday martinis. I thought it was strange to have iced coffee made with pomegranate juice, so I was curious. It wasn't really iced coffee weather, but I wasn't sure how long it would last. It was kind of sweet, so I'm not sure I would buy it again, but supposedly the pomegranate extract is good for you!

Scot had his first skiing day yesterday. The weather wasn't good last time he planned to go, so I'm glad he finally got a chance. We didn't do much at home. It wa cleaning day, so the kids cleaned up their rooms and the two living areas. I helped Declan pull everything out from under his bed and he willingly got rid of some things, which I put in a bag to go through later for donation or trash. After lunch, the kids wanted to go spend some of their gift card from Target, so we went and they picked up some of those finger skateboards and accessories. I saw two cute little storage drawer things for them to put on their desks on clearance, so I got those. We had pasta for dinner and then did some reading. I just got Dragonfly in Amber for my e-reader, even though I have the actual book and have read it many times. I just get sucked into the series every time! I got another one at the library that takes place in a national park in Taiwan called Taroko Gorge by Jacob Ritari. It's about some Japanese school girls that go missing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jennifer, we were in Taroko National Park on several trails. . . let me know if the book is good.
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete