Wednesday, January 19, 2011



Today I decided to make a chai tea latte, so I mixed the powder with milk and then steamed it. Yummy! I ended up having to cancel bunco since a few people cancelled at the last minute and I was already short on people. It is irritating when people don't make it a priority, so I was glad for the excuse to cancel. It started snowing in mid-afternoon, so chances are I would have had more people flake out.

I got Eat, Pray, Love in the mail today, so I'm hoping to watch it tomorrow. I read the book, so I'm curious about the movie, even though I've heard it's not that great.

We were going to try a new Bingo place tonight since I didn't have to do bunco, but they were closed, I guess because of the weather. It was annoying, but there will be another chance, hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know about Eat, Pray and Love since I missed it at the theaters.
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete