Sunday, January 30, 2011



Owen wanted to buy some marbles today, so we stopped by Beyond the Blackboard. I could spend all day in that store, but we had to get down to Rockley Music to get some piano books before it closed. On the way, we drove past a reptile shop, so we came back to it after getting the piano books. Owen has been asking for a reptile of some sort, so I thought it would be fun to look at them. We were in the back where they had a bunch of branches for sale, and I saw something in the corner on top of some branches that looked like an inguana, but I assumed it was fake since it wasn't moving or anything, so I jokingly said to Owen, "Look out, it's alive!" He said no it's not, and touched the head, which promptly swung around. Turns out it was a real iguana after all! I guess he is the store pet, so he gets to wander around freely. It was pretty funny.

This morning I got to sleep in a little, and then I went to the Apex and walked 2 1/2 miles on the treadmill and a few miles on the exercise bike. I have to work tomorrow, so I won't be able to exercise again until Tuesday. I am trying to get into a schedule, but it is hard since things always seem to come up. I have been doing more Wii workouts again, if I don't have as much time to do a whole hour class at Apex.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I really enjoy reading your blog. . . gave your address to Susan and to my friend Karen from Albuquerque since she was asking about you and the boys.
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete