Tuesday, January 18, 2011



This was taken on the dash of the van this morning. I couldn't resist stopping by Starbuck's on the way to my orchestra board meeting. I have a birthday gift card to spend, after all! After the board meeting, I can home and had some lunch and then just messed around until it was time to get the kids from school. We stayed to play a little after school, and they ended up getting invited to their friends house for a short playdate. I knew it would mean rushing to get things done later, but it's nice for them to have a chance for fun stuff. They had to go to a scout meeting after dinner, while I went to recorders. Now I have to face the fact that I am hosting bunco tomorrow night, so I need to do some cleaning tomorrow and food shopping! Luckily, due to some last minute cancellations, it looks like it will be a smaller group than usual, so it might be a little more relaxing for me...

1 comment:

  1. What are you making for the Bunco bunch?
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete