Friday, January 14, 2011



One day late again, but I did take the photo yesterday. I went to an exercise class in the morning, then went out to lunch with my friend Amy. I just had time to make some coffee after I got back, and before I had to go to school to give out the STARS prizes for the special December sheet. Two other people met met there, so it didn't take too long. Everyone got candy canes for prizes. I have roller skate erasers for the January prize, and then I need to order some more for Feb and March. I decided not to do April this year because they always have the Race to Read program then, and it seems silly to have two reading things going on at once. Usually for the March sheet, we have the Dr. Seuss breakfast, which seems like a good way to end the program.

Thursday nights are usually pretty relaxed here, since Scot has bowling and Owen doesn't have homework. I had the kids do their chore and piano stuff before dinner, so afterwards we could watch Toy Story 3. After I went to bed, I was having trouble sleeping, as usual, and I heard a dog barking in the distance. I got worried that maybe I had not let the dogs back in (it happened once before!), but it wasn't them. My dream for this year is trying to make a king-sized sleep number bed work in our room!

1 comment:

  1. Defintely get a sleep number bed, it saved our marriage! LOL Ok, not really, but it did end us annoying each other since now I barely feel him move around or anything, and we like different mattress settings.

    ReplyDelete