Wednesday, January 26, 2011



Since we were foiled last week trying to play Bingo, Dawn and I went today for the noon Bingo with all the senior citizens. It was pretty painful trying to watch the second caller try to get the ball lined up with the little camera! It was much like the other place, and they did have the electronic cards, which I may do next time. Most of the bingos were with the paper cards, though.

I helped in the school library in the morning. I am working on re-doing the bar codes for the book room books. Those are the ones that the reading groups use, so there are multiple copies of each book in a ziplock bag, so the bar code just goes on the bag. Speaking of books, Declan brought home a level 28 today, Freckle Juice. I guess that means he is close to 3rd grade reading level already! Tomorrow is his Wow Day, so I will go to school and eat lunch with him after he does his little show and tell.

Tonight was the weigh-in for the pinewood derby cars. They won't see them again until Saturday, the race day. Hopefully they will not come in last!

3 comments:

  1. What is that green thing on the top of your cup?
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a thing they put in it to keep coffee from spilling out of the hole you drink out of. It's nice if you're driving with a full cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering after you dropped me off at home if you would go home and take a picture of the Starbucks you got on the way home.

    ReplyDelete