Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome to my little version of the popular 365 project. I thought it would be fun to start a new blog that talked about what I am reading, watching, listening to, etc. and leave the other one strictly for digital scrapbooking stuff. I wanted to try and post photos of my coffee every day, since it's one of my favorite times of the day. It is a moment of relaxation that I cherish, and all the better since I got my espresso machine for my birthday! Here is a photo of one of my first cups:



My mom made us each a personalized napkin, so I wanted to get a photo of that, also. I bought three of those big mugs at Kohl's, in green, white, and red. They didn't have any other colors, or I might have bought more.


Anyway, I started on my project today, so this is my coffee from this afternoon:


I had it after lunch, and I was reading Ice Cold by Tess Gerritson. I accidentally got this ebook from the library thinking it was the one that came after The Apprentice, which I just finished, but it is actually a much newer one. I put a hold on the one I meant to get, but got sucked into this one anyway, even though it takes place years after the one I just read.



No comments:

Post a Comment