Sunday, January 23, 2011



That is poor, unwanted Dottie in the background. She is such a sweet dog, and I can't understand why there have been so few inquiries about her. She is getting better around the cat, also. Kitty dared to come out and sit with us while we were watching a movie last night, and Dottie did not try to chase her, so that was big progress! We watched The Town, which was pretty good. I still have the 2nd half of United States of Tara to watch, but I probably won't get to that tomorrow since I have to work during the day.

The kids finished up their pinewood derby cars today, so we are ready for the Wednesday weigh-in. They also practiced their skateboarding skills, since Declan got a new one yesterday at Target. I spent some time at the gym this morning, clocking in 1 1/2 miles on the treadmill and 6 miles on the exercise bike. I went to a work party at Lucky Strike bowling alley, which was fun. The game was on in the background, so I was able to see the Steelers secure a spot in the Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment