Saturday, January 15, 2011



This is my almost-forgotten coffee. Declan had his friend over this morning, so I was busy supervising that. Then I went to pick up Owen from his friend's house and go to the library since his Big Nate book was available. On the way home we stopped at Radio Shack, which finally had the iPod 4th generation screen protectors that I had been waiting for. I didn't think about coffee until mid-afternoon, and decided to make a cup. Declan saw me and asked why I was taking a picture of my drink. Scot and I had planned to go out for dinner, so I had the kids do their chores/homework/piano practice. I was checking KT to see how busy they were, and saw there were 20+ kids, although some were supposed to leave before we would get there. We were watching the Steelers game anyway, so we decided to feed the kids here and by then, more kids had left and we felt like we could drop them off. We had a yummy meal at Cork in Boulder, which hopefully will be reimbursed from one of Scot's work clients. We talked about how we don't like our bed and want to get a different one, and of course, my vote is for king-size, so we also talked about getting more use out of our closet space since with a new bed, we would likely lose the shelves under the bed that we have now.

I noticed that the foam was much different with this cup of coffee, and couldn't figure it out until I noticed I had forgotten to put on the "steam aid" tip. I am thinking I like it better without that anyway...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, a king sized bed would take up more space for sure, but it would give me a chance to make you another quilt!!
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete