Friday, January 28, 2011



Yesterday was Declan's Wow Day at school, so I went in for that. I sat next to him while he shares his poster that he filled out, and showed some of his things. He brought in his soccer medals, the screaming monkey slingshot, a Creature From the Black Lagoon book, and a finger skateboard. I brought him a special lunch from Chipolte and sat with him in the lunch room. Owen went in for lunch while Declan was at recess, so I stopped in to say hi to him on my way out.



This morning I helped in the library. I also managed to make a little progress on the closet, getting rid of the lowest shelf so I can put the shoe rack and dog food container there. I need two more sets of drawers, and then we should have space for all the clothes that are currently in the bed drawers. Tanner and Elias came over after school, so I didn't go to Rockley's as planned. I'll have to get Owen's new theory book tomorrow after the Pinewood Derby. It was warm here today, so they were out playing basketball until dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment