Monday, January 17, 2011



I took this photo with some of the finger skateboards the kids got on Sunday. I don't know why these are such fascinating toys for them, but they take one with them everywhere we go. We had most of the day free until we had to leave for work around 2:30. It was actually pretty warm after our big windstorm last night, so the kids were outside on the trampoline for a little while. Owen was coughing a lot last night, so I was afraid he might be feeling yucky, but he seemed o.k. I guess it's just a cold and nothing worse, like the strep that is going around school. For some reason, we have always managed to escape getting it, even though everyone else seems to get it multiple times a year, and in fact, one of Owen's friends just had it.

We were not that busy at work, but I ended up having to stay until closing. Scot was able to pick up the kids around 5:30, so they didn't have to stay too long. Last night I watched the Golden Globes, and thought it was pretty funny. I was wondering why Ricky Gervaise disappeared after awhile, even though he was the host, but I guess they were worried he was being too offensive. Robert Downey Jr. was pretty funny during his presentation, and it was nice to see Christian Bale win, even if he had some goofy hair going on...

1 comment:

  1. I've never had strep in my life I don't think, or Brenna either. I didn't watch the Globes, forgot it was on.

    ReplyDelete