Tuesday, January 25, 2011



Yes, I had a naughty little treat today. Turns out the oral surgeon's office is right near Krispy Kreme, so after the consultation I stopped by for a donut. Talk about stress eating! I am booked up for the surgery next month, but not really looking forward to it. I know there is a big cavity on my wisdom tooth, but it's not bothering me in any way, so it makes it hard to want to put myself through the ordeal. But, I have been putting it off for over a year now, and he said the decay would only spread to my other teeth. At least I will be under anesthesia for the procedure, so it will go quickly, hopefully without a broken jaw or any of the other possible side affects they have to tell you about!

I was also near a Target, so I stopped and got some drawers for the closet, and a shoe rack. I have to get the closet in order before we get the new bed, and then I have to get my craft room in order to make room for the old bed down there. Getting new furniture sure is hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment