Friday, January 7, 2011



I was volunteering in the school library this morning, so I had my coffee after lunch, kind of as a dessert. I am trying to get the right amount of milk, but yesterday I had a little too much, so today I over-compensated and ended up with too little. I was reading Ice Cold, which is probably not the best lunch time reading choice, since they always tend to be a little on the gory side. I didn't think this one was going to be too bad until I got to the leg scene. I won't go into details!

I also included in my photo my iPod with Pocket Frogs on it. I got sucked into this app and am now breeding level 6 rarity frogs for my habitats. It is pretty fun for a freebie app. It keeps me from trying to pass those Angry Bird levels that are still taunting me...

I am watching Season 3 of Angel from Netflix Watch Instantly. I have seen the series before, but it is nice to be able to watch it again whenever I want. I already re-watched all seven seasons of Buffy, so it was only natural to re-watch Angel. Scot and I watched Modern Family from this week tonight, also.

I ended up having to go into work for a couple hours since they had a ton of kids, but I got home in enough time to get my music printed out and organized for orchestra practice tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment