Friday, January 14, 2011



This morning I helped in the library at school, and was excited to see that Mockingjay finally came back. I read half of it before Christmas, but I returned it before the school break, and then it got checked out before I could get it back.

Declan has been asking for his friend Austin to come over, so he is coming in the morning for a playdate, while Owen goes to one of his friends. It is easier that way! Scot and I are going to try and go out later, maybe dinner and a movie, or just dinner. There is a place in Boulder we want to try but last time we attempted it, they were running some special and they were booked up for the whole night.

I just got Season 2 of United States of Tara from Netflix, so hopefully I'll get a chance to watch some episodes later tomorrow night. Scot and I watched some shows from earlier in the week, Men of a Certain Age and Modern Family tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment