Wednesday, January 12, 2011



OK, pretend this is still Tuesday! I did take the photo then, but didn't get a chance to post it yesterday. That is a tin of chocolate my mom bought for me at the King Tut exhibit. I have been good and it's still pretty full. I had my Tuesday coffee right after my exercise class Box, Balance, and Build. Due to my ever-changing work schedule, I am now doing the T, Th morning class, and my favorite Wednesday night Turbo Kick class.

I got a last minute email from Dawn asking if I wanted to go to a late show of Harry Potter, so off we went at 9 p.m. We had time for some decaf coffee to warm us up before the movie started. There was no one else in the theater, and then two other people walked in right when it started, but they left partway through. It's always nice to have a private showing. lol It was good, but it made me realize I need to re-read the book because there are lots of parts I have forgotten about.

1 comment: